Manage Your Membership Profile
Use this page to access and manage your profile and membership directory listing(s). From here you can also manage your membership details and billing preferences.
Tips For Creating/Updating Your Directory Listing(s):
- Click “View Profile/Edit Profile” to see your information and make changes
- Fill in your Membership Details and upload your headshot
- There are notes above each section explaining what will appear in your directory listing, sensitive information will not be revealed
- At the bottom of the page, find the directory section and click “edit” next to “Members Directory”
- Complete your Artist Statement/Artist Bio, add photos of your work and add your website and social media links
- Click “Save Listing” to save the Member Directory listing section
- To add a listing to the Instructor Directory, click “Add a listing”
- Fill in your Instructor Bio/Instructor Perspective, add photos and add your website and social media links
- Click “Save Listing” to save the Instructor Directory listing section
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the page to save any other changes you’ve made on your profile
Should you run into any issues, please contact us so we can help.
Note for users of Safari: There is a known conflict between Safari and our membership management software. You will not be able to upload photos if viewing this page in Safari. Please use a different internet browser to upload your photos. We apologize for the inconvenience. The developer is aware and working on the problem.