Welcome to the
Alliance for Metal Clay Arts Worldwide
Metal Clay Is Our Shared Passion
The Alliance for Metal Clay Arts Worldwide’s (AMCAW) mission is to develop and advance the international metal clay community and to promote the medium of metal clay to new users and the greater arts community. To do that, we provide resources to inspire, engage, educate, advance, and support artists of all levels. AMCAW seeks to unify the metal clay community regardless of brand or formula preference, experience level, or location. We work to introduce metal clay to new users and bolster the reputation of metal clay in the greater arts community.
The Board members of AMCAW are a group of passionate professionals and artists committed to these ideals. AMCAW is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and our work is conducted almost entirely by volunteers, led by metal clay professionals and enthusiasts from around the world. While AMCAW is based in the U.S., our board members and our scope of work seek to unite the global metal clay community.
Scroll to see what the Alliance for Metal Clay Arts Worldwide can offer you
- Live online meetings with guest speakers
- Join with other artists from all over the world to learn
- Meetings are recorded so you can watch them at your leisure
- Twice a year with fabulous prizes
- Gain valuable experience of making pieces to a theme
- Juried by top artists from multiple disciplines
- Private feedback gives you a personal critique on your work from professional artists
- Winners are permanently displayed in the Challenge Winners Gallery
- Prizes include an Expert Consultation with a top artist! 2 hours to pick your expert’s brain!
Member Tutorial Collections
- Tutorials from top global artists
- Over 50 tutorials with more added regularly
- Step by step instructions online, with downloadable pdfs
- Exclusively for AMCAW members!
- Annual high quality printed Calendar of Exceptional Work in Metal Clay
- Only members can apply to have work in the Calendar!
- Everyone can buy a copy during the pre-order period, usually August and September each year
- See your work in print!
A library of Public and member only articles available