Love metal clay?
If you love metal clay, or want to learn more about it, welcome to AMCAW! We’re a community of metal clay artists learning and creating together.
Over 75 step-by-step tutorials
An affordable $60 USD annual membership brings you more than 75 step-by-step tutorials. That’s less than $1 per tutorial, and more are being added all the time!
Frequent live presentations by top artists
Members are invited to frequent live presentations by today’s top artists with a great or focus on a metal clay topic.
Learning Center with all kinds of metal clay help
Want to learn more about the basics or have a technical question? Our Learning Center is a great place to get information and tips, from setting stones to firing your work.
Plus much more!
Click here for information about even more membership benefits.
Just click here to join today and start your metal clay learning journey with AMCAW!
Scroll down the page to see the full details of Member Benefits or join now using this button.
See the full General Membership benefit list here.
See the full Instructor Membership benefit list here.
Our Tutorial Collections are for members only!
Each tutorial has a web page with full illustrated step-by-step instructions and a downloadable pdf.
Mixed Media Showcase
Flash & Fire Collection
Boxes and Lockets Collection
Hinges, catches, angles and curves, you’ll find them all in this collection – plus so much more.
Mixed Media Collection
Metal clay partners well with so many creative elements! Let your imagination run wild with these terrific combinations.
Creatures & Critters Collection
All manner of creeping, stalking, flying and crawling things are featured in this collection from our wonderful artists.
Instructor Showcase Collection
We invited our Instructor Members to create a tutorial that features a project that they feel reflects their own style and showcases them as an instructor.
20-Gram Tutorial Collection
15 Unique tutorials created by amazing artists for AMCAW members. The focus of this collection is that all projects are torch fireable. No kiln needed!
Flash and Fire: The Inaugural Tutorial Collection
A collection of 15 downloadable pdfs generously donated by leading artists for the launch of AMCAW in 2018.
- Access to over 75 tutorials in our tutorial collections, with more being added frequently!
- Two artist challenges a year offering the chance to win fabulous prizes including a two hour expert consultation with a top metal clay artist of your choice. Winners are displayed in the Challenge Winners Gallery on the AMCAW website forever, and get a digital certificate to display on their website and social media.
- Live presentations by top artists in regular Virtual Guild meetings – plus access to videos of all prior presentations!
- Special members-only content in our Learning Center
- A chance to be included in the annual AMCAW Calendar of Exceptional Work in Metal Clay, today’s only metal clay print publication.
- Add your jewelry-selling website to the public Artist Showroom to increase your online presence and promote your work
- Discounts on AMCAW events and publications
- Early bird registration periods for most events
- Our twice-monthly e-newsletter with news and tips
- Access to our Members Only Facebook Group where you can connect with other members and get advance notice of new events and tutorials.
- Access to searchable events calendar
- Volunteer opportunities to help shape the future of metal clay
- All of the general membership benefits
- Opportunity to promote your classes and events in our searchable events calendar
- A listing in the Instructor Directory (visible to the public) with artist bio, artwork images and links to websites, to help you connect with potential students
- Opportunities to apply to teach at our events like SINTER
- More benefits to be added as we grow
- Guild directory listing
- Opportunity to promote guild events in our searchable events calendar
- Access to mentorship and other guild support programs
- More benefits to be added as we grow