Support the Organization that Supports Your Passion for Metal Clay
The Alliance for Metal Clay Arts Worldwide has had an exceptional year in 2022. Thanks to you, in our 5th year, AMCAW accomplished:
- The launch of SINTER, our inaugural 3-day conference, which engaged 155 attendees from 7 countries
- Sixteen new online tutorials, increasing the total to 77
- Five Virtual Guild presentations on hot topics such as base metal clays and setting bezels
- Two Artist Challenges, inspiring 42 entries from 6 countries
- Growth in memberships to a total of over 625 members from 20 countries
Your participation in AMCAW has enabled us to provide resources to inspire, engage, educate, advance, and support artists of all levels. Membership dues are our primary source of income, and we have been able to maintain a positive cash flow since the very beginning. This is in no small part due to the dedicated volunteers who build our programs.
To accomplish even more in 2023, we need your help. Your gift will support AMCAW’s initiatives to provide more resources and programming for our members, as well as new projects and outreach to expand our community.
A donation of any amount is appreciated. The following levels will give you an idea of the impact your gift will have:
- $50: Helps support the creation of newsletters and social media posts to build our community
- $100: Creates a new topic in the AMCAW online Learning Center
- $250: Underwrites the creation of Member Tutorials
- $500: Supports the Virtual Guild meetings
- $1,000: Finances new education programs
Please consider a donation to AMCAW in your annual gifting.
Please consider a donation to AMCAW in your year-end financial planning. AMCAW is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Corporation in the United States, and your donation may be tax-deductible based on the laws in your jurisdiction.
Other ways to support AMCAW
There are many ways to financially help shape the future of metal clay through your support:
Please note: Amazon Smile has now closed. Thank you to all who donated through this service.
You Can Make a Difference
Giving is not just about making a donation. It’s about making a difference. AMCAW is an all-volunteer organization. We simply could not do what we do without the dedication and hard work of our member volunteers. There’s a role for you, too! Learn more about our teams and let us know how you’d like to serve.
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, AMCAW relies on the support of our members and partners to do the work of unifying and elevating the metal clay community. Our all-volunteer organization has already made a big impact since we opened to members in August of 2018, but there’s so much more to do.