SINTER℠: The AMCAW Conference
Join Us for AMCAW’s First International Metal Clay Conference
Good News – SINTER is moving to 2022!
- New Date: May 18-24, 2022
- Location and all other conference details remain the same
AMCAW is proud to present SINTER, a global celebration designed to engage, inspire and energize the international metal clay community.
SINTER: The AMCAW Conference Details
Join Us May 18-24, 2022
- Pre-conference two-day workshops: May 18-19
- Conference: Evening of May 19 through afternoon of May 22
- Post-conference two-day workshops: May 23-24
Centrally Located Near Beautiful Downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Pittsburgh – Green Tree
- Special conference rate of $129 per night plus tax, double occupancy
- That’s less than $65 per night plus tax per person for a shared room
- Breakfast is included each morning
- Booking link will be posted when registration opens
Timeline and Pricing
Conference program and workshop options will be published in mid-2021
Registration will be open to AMCAW members for both the conference and workshops in advance of the general registration period
- $395 per person early bird conference registration for AMCAW members, includes the full conference experience and most meals
- $395 per person workshop registration for AMCAW members, includes two-day workshop and most meals
More Details Will be Coming Soon!
Want to keep up to date with all the SINTER news? join our AMCAW Members only group on Facebook.
The AMCAW Conference Committee is creating an exciting program with something for everyone in the metal clay community, including:
- 20+ different metal clay presentations offered during 12 one-hour breakout sessions
- Optional two-day workshops, six before the conference and six afterward
- Vendor hall featuring the best tools, clays and supplies to serve your metal clay obsession
- An exhibit of outstanding work in metal clay
- Evening activities, including demonstrations, mini-workshops and “try-it tables”
- Show and Sell event where artists can buy from other artists
- Time to connect with your old and new metal clay friends from around the globe
- More elements are in the works, so watch this space!
Special Benefits for AMCAW Members:
- Members-only registration period, allowing AMCAW members to have the first chance to get the workshops of their choosing
- Discounted conference registration fee
- Discounted workshop registration fee
Images are representative of a metal clay conference courtesy of AMCAW representatives taken at the Metal Clay Mojo Conference 2019