SINTERSM: The AMCAW Conference
Join Us for AMCAW’s First International Metal Clay Conference
AMCAW is proud to present SINTER℠, a global celebration designed to engage, inspire and energize the international metal clay community.
SINTER℠: The AMCAW Conference Details
Join Us May 12-18, 2021
- Pre-conference two-day workshops: May 12-13
- Conference: Evening of May 13 through afternoon of May 16
- Post-conference two-day workshops: May 17-18
Centrally Located Near Beautiful Downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Pittsburgh – Green Tree
- Special conference rate of $129 per night plus tax, double occupancy
- That’s less than $65 per night plus tax per person for a shared room
- Breakfast is included each morning
- Booking link will be posted here soon
Timeline and Pricing
- Conference program and workshop options will be published in April 2020
- Registration open to AMCAW members for both the conference and workshops in May 2020 – Act early to save and get your top picks!
- $395 per person early bird conference registration for AMCAW members, includes the full conference experience and most meals
- $395 per person workshop registration for AMCAW members, includes two-day workshop and most meals
More Details Will be Coming Soon!
Registration for the SINTER℠ conference and workshops will open in the fall of 2020.
Want to keep up to date with all the SINTER℠ news? join our AMCAW Members only group on Facebook.
The AMCAW Conference Committee is creating an exciting program with something for everyone in the metal clay community, including:
- 20 different metal clay presentations offered during 12 one-hour breakout sessions
- Optional two-day workshops, five before the conference and five afterward
- Vendor hall featuring the best tools, clays and supplies to serve your metal clay obsession
- An exhibit of outstanding work in metal clay
- Evening activities, including demonstrations, mini-workshops and “try-it tables”
- Show and Sell event where artists can buy from other artists
- Time to connect with your old and new metal clay friends from around the globe
- More elements are in the works, so watch this space!
Special Benefits for AMCAW Members:
- Members-only registration period, allowing AMCAW members to have the first chance to get the workshops of their choosing
- Discounted conference registration fee
- Discounted workshop registration fee
- Opportunity to apply to teach, present or offer an evening activity
Timeline for Conference Communication
- Travel details and hotel booking link will be published in late 2020
- Conference program and workshop options will be published in Fall 2020
- Members-only registration will open first in Fall 2020
- Non-members registration will open in late Fall 2020
Images are representative of a metal clay conference courtesy of AMCAW representatives taken at the Metal Clay Mojo Conference 2019