Information About Running an Evening Activity At
SINTERSM: The AMCAW Conference
SINTER℠: The AMCAW Conference will offer an evening filled with discovery, fun and experimentation on Friday, May 14, 2021. Any AMCAW member is welcome to apply to bring their special brand of magic to this memorable event.
Please read the following information carefully and download the full details document. The answers to your questions are probably here. Please contact us with any additional questions if you are unable to find the answer below.
Application Deadline Is February 21, 2020
Evening Activities at SINTER℠: The AMCAW Conference
- Evening activities will take place on Friday May 14
- Proposals from conference instructors, presenters or attendees will be considered – all AMCAW members are welcome to apply
- Activities should offer attendees an experience that is fun, engaging, experimental, educational or innovative
- Activities can take many forms, including demonstration, make-and-take, mini-workshop or other structures
- Activities can be as short as a 10-minute drop-in or as long as a two-hour mini-workshop
- Activities are not limited to metal clay – other conferences have successfully offered fun options such as:
- Scarf dying
- Alcohol ink painting
- Porcelain, polymer or epoxy clay discovery
- Acid etching
- Leather, beading or knotted cord projects
- Many more!
- Only current AMCAW members are eligible to apply
- All applications must be made through AMCAW’s online entry system. Applications will not be accepted via email or regular mail.